TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Stay up to date with the world of Colwick Hall – Prize Draw
- Colwick Hall Hotel Limited (whose place of business is at Colwick Park, Racecourse Road, Nottingham, NG2 4BH) is the promoter of the Stay With Colwick – prize draw (the “Prize Draw”).
- By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. Colwick Hall Hotel Limited reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards Colwick Hall Hotel Limited and the Prize Draw.
- Employees of Colwick Hall Hotel Limited or any of its associated companies or subsidiaries (and their families) are excluded from entering the Prize Draw
- Entry into the Prize Draw is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person. The Prize Draw is open to entrants aged 16 years or over at the date of entry.
- In order to enter the Prize Draw and to be considered for the Prize, entrants must
complete the relevant data entry fields for the Prize Draw by clicking on the Prize Draw entry link available:
(i) via https://colwickhallhotel.com/opt-in-to-colwick-hall/
(ii) via any other method of entry which Colwick Hall Hotel Limited makes available.
- The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 GMT on 24th May 2018 (the “Closing Date”) and any entries received after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
The Prize Draw will take place as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date.
- Subject to paragraphs 9 and 10 the prize will consist of the following:-
One afternoon tea for two people at Byron’s Brasserie, Colwick Hall Hotel, Colwick Park, Racecourse Road, Nottingham, NG2 4BH on a date to be approved by Colwick Hall Hotel Limited, not more than two months after the Prize Draw closing date.
- Colwick Hall Hotel Limited reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another of a similar nature at any time.
- The Prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Any ancillary costs and expenses associated with any the Prize, such as subsistence, will not be provided by Colwick Hall Hotel Limited and must be borne by the Winner and/or their guest, including for the avoidance of doubt travel insurance or any travel costs.
- The Winner and the Winner’s guest will be required to comply with any policies, procedures, terms, conditions, and reasonable requirements of Colwick Hall Hotel Limited.
- The winner will be the first person selected at random from all valid entries received on or before the Closing Date (the “Winner”). The Winner will receive the Prizes.
- Only the Winner will receive notification from Colwick Hall Hotel Limited. If the Winner is under 18 years of age, they must be accompanied by a parent or guardian as their nominated guest. Following the draw, Colwick Hall Hotel Limited will contact the Winner regarding the Prizes.
- The Winner will be required to give their consent to the following:
(i) for their name to be disclosed to any person requesting that Colwick Hall Hotel Limited confirms the identity of the Winner;
and (ii) for their name and/or photograph to be published for promotional purposes.
- If Colwick Hall Hotel Limited cannot successfully contact the Winner within a reasonable length of time, or if the Winner is unable or unwilling to accept the Prizes, or if the Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or if the Winner does not provide the consent requested at paragraph 15 above, subsequent draws will take place until a new winner is found who is able, willing and eligible to accept the Prizes and provide the necessary consents. This new winner shall be deemed to be the Winner for the purposes of these Conditions.
- Subject to paragraphs 15 and 16 above, details of the Winner will be made available
to the public upon request from Colwick Hall Hotel Limited two weeks after the Closing Date
(subject to data protection legislation).
- Colwick Hall Hotel Limited reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw or these Conditions without notice when reasonably necessary for the purpose of administering the Prize Draw.
- The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.